PlanetSide Universe

PlanetSide Universe (https://www.planetside-universe.com//forum.php)
-   The Lounge (https://www.planetside-universe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   PSU: Mobilization Bravo SUGGESTION thread (https://www.planetside-universe.com/showthread.php?t=25100)

AztecWarrior 2004-08-23 09:49 PM

PSU: Mobilization Bravo SUGGESTION thread

This is a thread for SUGGESTIONS, not SPECULATION.

SUGGESTION: You have something to say about the (proposed) next Mobilization. A comment, idea, or something that could avoid problems and/or make it better.

SPECULATION: You just want to talk about PSU:MB. Make your own thread.

ADDITONALLY: Please indicate if you went to MA or not. Those with personal experience can show best.

BEAR IN MIND that PSU:MB does not officially exist. It is a vague idea. Don't start debating over the really specific things. Just improve the basic things.

I suggest the date be moved up by one week. Some schools start August 16, and some of us got shafted because MA fell on a school weekend. With air travel added on, you were missing two days, which parents didn't like at all. Of course, this is irrelevant for those who have advanced beyond Level 12 in any class. College has a super-massive vacation schedule and is not a factor. In any case, grade schools start earlier.

I also think setting up a small fund for donations helps, seeing as Triggar had to go into her own finances to pay for your gift boxes, you ingrates. Nothing too big, just enough to pay for the boxes.

I did *not* attend MA.

ChewyLSB 2004-08-23 09:52 PM

Pretty sure it would be Mobilization Bravo... just an observation.

Unfortuantely, I didn't attend MA, so I don't have any suggestions.

Derfud 2004-08-23 09:53 PM

Doesnt officially exist?

http://www.planetside-universe.com/index.php?newsid=983

Infernus 2004-08-23 09:57 PM

Yeah uh aztec... it does exist... bravo is confirmed...

stupid nuns...

I Hate Pants 2004-08-23 09:58 PM

from what i've seen in the pics............. more girls

Infernus 2004-08-23 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Hate Pants
from what i've seen in the pics............. more girls

lies

In anycase... It needs less of my dad, more naked JetRaiden, and paintball!

Oh... and more YELLOW KNIGHT! and it needs to last longer.

AztecWarrior 2004-08-23 10:18 PM

Seriously, guys. Did it own so much that the only thing that could make it better was Hookers and Ice Cream?

And shut up with the nun comments. I'm a person of faith. Big deal. It just shows how you all have no respect for even a moderately religious person.

Dharkbayne 2004-08-23 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AztecWarrior
JESUS JESUS JESUSJ

:love:

pushicon is LAW.

Derfud 2004-08-23 10:22 PM

Hmm, paintball sounds hott.

AztecWarrior 2004-08-23 10:31 PM

I'm sick of this shit. People who go "OMG KEEKLES HE' BELIEVE S IN GOD" and just bash it for no apparent reason.

- I've never tried to convert anyone, PERIOD. I don't care if you're a sheep-slaughtering voodoo priest/ess, I am not going to spaz out and die in a fit of holiness because you don't like God or think He's mean or doesn't exist or something.

- I've given people advice. The advice was not to "Go pray and give a homeless person a dollar." It was secular advice to do well in life. Specifically, this was the oddfish incident. For the uninitiated, I recommended that he not roger so many women. The backfire was tremendous.

- I don't care if you don't pay attention to this. Unlike shown in a thread which shall not be named because it was recently locked, I'm not doing this for attention, or I am some sort of attention whore. This is directed at my values, and frankly, it'd be great if it was just me and them.

- People think I'm some sort of extremist. I am not, my parents aren't, I don't even to go to mass on weekends, but that's another story. I simply not a Catholic by name only. I believe in it. If someone bashes what you believe in or your institution, you either fight back or you really aren't that into it, are you?

- Infernus is not a heathen because he is gay. Although I disagree with his sexual orientation, I like him a lot as a person.

- This is no longer a phase of drama that crops up and quiets down on its own. It's happened in the past with Spider and SDM, now it's SDM, Dhark, ObFrog, and to some extent, Hezzy and Infernus, Inf doing it just recently. Moderators can shout "/ignore" but more people will join in, and I just refuse to put a paper bag over the problem and pretend it's gone, not because I'm trying to be an asshole to the mods, but because I'm right, and I refuse to back down because of it.

- Finally, I AM A NORMAL PERSON. Catholics are people, too. Although I won't get pissed if someone associates me with morality, I really am a geekoid forum maniac.

It's about time people saw that because assholes are funny doesn't mean they are right.

I Hate Pants 2004-08-23 10:33 PM

Well this suddenly took a turn for the worst. :/

AztecWarrior 2004-08-23 10:33 PM

I know :/

It was a good thread.

Dharkbayne 2004-08-23 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AztecWarrior
[GIGANTIC PARAGRAPH OMG!!!!!!]

It's a joke. :rolleyes:

Calm down.

AztecWarrior 2004-08-23 10:38 PM

OH, now it's a joke. Never mind that I flagrantly opposed it for a while...

Ivan 2004-08-23 10:38 PM

Aztek, they say that shit cause they know it gets to you. If a bully knows you hate it when he trips you as you walk down the hall he's going to go out of his way just to do it. Or for another example, I spelled your name Aztek, cause everyone knows you don't like it. :D See what I mean. Your reply has only fueled them.

Edit: There is a lot of things that are said and joked around about that really pisses me off. But I just don't reply, cause once they find out that it gets to you they will just keep pushing it. It's better to just let it roll off your back, and not reply and fuel the fires.