PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PSU: Mobilization Bravo SUGGESTION thread
View Single Post
Old 2004-08-24, 10:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #82
biodemon
Private

Ok i was in Mobolization Alpha and i live in CA 2 hours away from san diego so

We could do San diego zoo, Sea world,hey even lego land,but we cannot do screen savers cause thats a 8 hour bus ride to san francisco, as for rooming goes 8 or 7 people per room was perfect for that kind of rooming,if the rooms are smaller then defanatly less people, as far as food goes maybe try to pick a buffet for dinner or some thing( its a blast zerging a buffet with 30 people( done it with 100)) , for funding i would collect little more than needed so you can buy prizes ,not stolen items from triggas closet, as for more woman i dont think its necessary and besides i think triggar ,jennyboo (and others that were there) were plenty cause they acted mature and esponsible,I mean i didnt go to PSU:MA for the chicks i went there for the vacation and fun. And also i heard that Trigga was gonna do diffrent packages to chose from , I wouldnt do any combination that would cause the group to split up cause then you are gonna have to keep track of them and have rides redy, if you wanna make package make some like that includes breakfest or some thing like that. As for more devs goes what we had is fine cause they were where we were so each of us had a chance to talk to them privately( i talked to T RAY for about 1 hour at universal). Lets see martyr would do a good job corordinating the even because he wouldnt want to do anything to jeparadoize his fun and he has trigga to keep him in check And when you do plan it please keep in mind that you do have minors attending(under 21) for picking the event. Oh and i just wanna say good job well done to all the admins,PSU staff,SOE devs and more who hellped put PSU:MA together with all the things that could of went wrong but didnt a job well done.