End of the road. - Page 5 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Filmed in front of a live studio audience.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 2004-12-30, 06:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #61
MattxMosh
Contributor
Major

Originally Posted by Triggar
Martyr stole my chance to shine!

http://www.mattmosh.com

Its been great guys, I suppose I have to lurk on Martyrs forums, since mine are crap.

Last edited by MattxMosh; 2004-12-30 at 06:51 PM.
Old 2004-12-30, 06:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #62
Triggar
Contributor

Yours aren't crap at all... they're very valuable for the flame forums
Old 2004-12-30, 07:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #63
Biohazzard56
Contributor
Major General

There isnt much I can say that hasnt already been said. Most of you are some of the coolest people ive ever had the pleasure of meeting. I want to personally thank Hamma for his dedication to PSU even after moving on to other MMOs. Since i lost interest in Planetside, my focus was to just talk with people in the community. I will talk to several members of the community about continuing the forums.
Old 2004-12-30, 07:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #64
Lusence
Sergeant

Great site man. Sounds like you made out just fine. you have some skills with webdesign im sure you will go on to make bigger and better when you can. Hate to see this site go JUST as I find it.
Old 2004-12-30, 07:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #65
MattxMosh
Contributor
Major

I must say a true good bye.

You guys got me back in to playing PlanetSide after a 9 months of retirement. And I have played with many on PSU, an have had a blast, and have found an outfit i will stick with until PS dies.

I've made many a great friend. If it weren't for that fateful trip home, i would have never known Sterling ran PSU, although having run across it a few times.

Shows how observant I am.

Thank you Sir, and best of luck in your next project.

Keep in touch, and join TU, you son of a bitch.

And do one last Hammatime, and I plan to be up there next month, we could have a drunken send off. COOOOME OOOOON YOU KNOW YOU WANNA!
Old 2004-12-30, 07:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #66
Triggar
Contributor

Originally Posted by MattxMosh
If it weren't for that fateful trip home, i would have never known Sterling ran PSU, although having run across it a few times.
ALAS!! THE SECRET HATH BEEN REVEALED!!
Old 2004-12-30, 08:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #67
Phaden
Contributor
Major

Well i guess this is goodbye. Seems alot of people had been leaving for various reasons, but now we all have to go.

I can sincerely thank Hamma and all of the PSU staff for putting so much into this site. All the ATD, constant news updates, informative materials, forums for the exchange of ideas about PS and other real life events. This has been my homepage for a long time and its the site that brought me into this game. I have had alot of cool discussions and was always the first to hear or see something funny or entertaining on the internet.

I know i dont post the most, but im always reading it. See you guys some other places on the internet, and also the few that are still in the game. Good luck to all!
Old 2004-12-30, 08:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #68
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

Hamma, thanks for a great community. One of the best Ive been in. I hope that someday when your independantly ubar wealthy you can make someone else make another one for you!
Old 2004-12-30, 09:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #69
Wraithlord
Second Lieutenant

I just bought some new socks today.
They are quite comfortable.

+++++DATE: - Jungfrost polar base (Bernheart), 128.M41
Old 2004-12-30, 09:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #70
Mr1337Duck
Lieutenant Colonel

God damn, sad to see this place go. I realize I never really got to know a lot of you, I mostly just lurked and read posts, but I wish all of you luck in your future endeavors. After PSU closes down, I'll go find some other boards. Anyone know some boards that are like this. I don't know if I'm going to Martyr's boards. Not unless pretty much everybody goes there. Maybe I'll go hang out with BOHICA, would you guys be cool with that? Dunno about CDL, I might check them out. I think I should go find myself a clan with strong ties to this place, and hang out with them. Or maybe it's time to just leave clans and boards behind, go do my own thing. Any suggestions?
Old 2004-12-30, 09:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #71
jsloan31
Sergeant Major

Misc Info

Pity to see this go, have had a great time since I joined.
Old 2004-12-30, 10:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #72
Squeeky
Contributor
Teh Masturbator

I knew it was coming, but I didnt expect it to be so soon.

I'll get straight to the point, I am a hermaphrodite. Got your attention? Good!

PSU is without a doubt the single best website on the internet. Why? Because of the people. And regardless of whether or not you guys think i'm bullshitting you, it's the truth.

It makes me giggle thinking about my first days at PSU. I was a tard posting pictures of myself in a black beanie (affectionately deemed my 'pimp hat'). And now i've matured (lol) over the 2 years, into a true veteran of the community. The rides been a good one, trust me. From my humping threads, to catching my brother masturbating on a camera to get my worthless ass unbanned ^_^.

I dont know what else to say. You guys are truly great. Hamma and Jenny, you two rock. And you're the cutest couple in the existance. That title would go to martyr and Trig if they werent such fatties.

I feel priveledged to have met many of you at PSUMA, and all of you had no qualms about shaking my hand. They dont call me the masturbator for nothing. I joined the mile high club on the way over....WITH MYSELF...in the airplane bathroom. Giggity.

My time as staff for this glorious slice of the internet was also good. I worked countless hours on end to produce the PSU Newsletter, and had over 4,000 subscribers. It was truly awesome. Just kidding

PSU has also introduced me to great friends. Angela and John are two great people who I dread losing contact with. And my two best friends (Andrew and Doug) I met on this here forum. PSU also helped me lose my virginity. I fucked ultraviolet, and PSU aided me in my ambitious endeavor to put my penis in her vagina. Vulgar? Probably. But I owe PSU a debt of gratitude for all the above.

I really hope Mobilization 2k5 happens. I really do. And I hope Jenny, Hamma, and Mars can attend. Strygun can tag along too

There's not much else to say. If you want to keep in contact with me, please do so.

If any of you are in San Diego, CA / Los Angeles, CA. Gimme a jingle. We can meet up for coffee or something faggy like that.

Last edited by Hamma; 2009-06-01 at 07:32 PM.
Old 2004-12-30, 10:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #73
Triggar
Contributor

Wow Squeeks, I knew I loved you for a reason, you fat sack of shit
Old 2004-12-30, 10:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #74
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Goodbyes and sigs are for weeners.

So.

See you all in-game. Or not.
Old 2004-12-31, 01:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #75
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Squeeky
I knew it was coming, but I didnt expect it to be so soon.

I'll get straight to the point, I am a hermaphrodite. Got your attention? Good!

PSU is without a doubt the single best website on the internet. Why? Because of the people. And regardless of whether or not you guys think i'm bullshitting you, it's the truth.

It makes me giggle thinking about my first days at PSU. I was a tard posting pictures of myself in a black beanie (affectionately deemed my 'pimp hat'). And now i've matured (lol) over the 2 years, into a true veteran of the community. The rides been a good one, trust me. From my humping threads, to catching my brother masturbating on a camera to get my worthless ass unbanned ^_^.

I dont know what else to say. You guys are truly great. Hamma and Jenny, you two rock. And you're the cutest couple in the existance. That title would go to martyr and Trig if they werent such fatties.

I feel priveledged to have met many of you at PSUMA, and all of you had no qualms about shaking my hand. They dont call me the masturbator for nothing. I joined the mile high club on the way over....WITH MYSELF...in the airplane bathroom. Giggity.

My time as staff for this glorious slice of the internet was also good. I worked countless hours on end to produce the PSU Newsletter, and had over 4,000 subscribers. It was truly awesome. Just kidding

PSU has also introduced me to great friends. Angela and John are two great people who I dread losing contact with. And my two best friends (Andrew and Doug) I met on this here forum. PSU also helped me lose my virginity. I fucked ultraviolet, and PSU aided me in my ambitious endeavor to put my penis in her vagina. Vulgar? Probably. But I owe PSU a debt of gratitude for all the above.

I really hope Mobilization 2k5 happens. I really do. And I hope Jenny, Hamma, and Mars can attend. Strygun can tag along too

There's not much else to say. If you want to keep in contact with me, please do so.

AIM: PSU Squeeky
E-Mail: [email protected]

And honestly, if any of you wanna call me, feel free to do so.

760-716-7261

If any of you are in San Diego, CA / Los Angeles, CA. Gimme a jingle. We can meet up for coffee or something faggy like that.

0mg its like the last episode of M*A*S*H all over again
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge