Elite strategist looking for TR Outfit - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: So good it brings grown woman to tears.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment

Old 2003-02-23, 06:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
SilentCacophony
Master Sergeant

Elite strategist looking for TR Outfit

I'm looking for a decent sized TR outfit, that is also willing to consider giving me leadership of a squad. Why do I deserve this privledge?

History: FPSing since Doom.

In clans since Counter-Strike (both FPS and RTS, and I think RTS strategies will play a large part in this).

Lead my own clan in a PS2 game called SOCOM, which went on to win a tournament of 32 clans, undefeated. Also won the big E-SEALs tournament of 128 clans, undefeated. Prize was SOCOM paraphanelia, and a chance to play the makers of the game (who we hosed). Clan was about 40-2 (not sure bout wins, but only 2 losses) when I passed off leadership recently.

We were the best not only cause we were good, but because we had a well established chain of command, and followed the 10 commandments of specwar (sign me up and I'll tell them to you :P)

I've already drawn strategies and plotted out plans according to the map of "Cyssor" as seen in screen shots. Some in my mind, and some I've even gone as far as to plot out courses of attack in Photoshop onto the SS.

Obviously I have a past history in FPS and leadership. I wouldn't be happy with just earning BEP, I'd also want the CEP. I've spoken with a couple clans, but I'd like to see what else is out there.

Last edited by SilentCacophony; 2003-02-23 at 11:09 PM.
Old 2003-02-23, 10:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
mponciu
Private

[Removed]

Last edited by mponciu; 2012-06-23 at 06:07 AM.
Old 2003-03-01, 10:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
DarkDragon00
Sergeant Major

Terran Elite Airborne Regiment

We are here [TEAR] an elite fast reaction outfit ready to spring into action as soon as a hotzone appears. I would like to ask both of you to take a look at what we have to offer. We have both Squad Leading and Reg. Infantry slots open. So even if you dont think so, come give us a looksee

Check us out
http://www.planetside-universe.com/o...php?odb_id=134
at the outfit database

-Dark- CO [TEAR]

The only true thug left, i merc ni**as cuz they all seem like skirts, while i flirt, with danger ur at home, living comfortably, in the beggining couldnt afford a computer, but now im living like im a millionair, buyin' things, that u only have in ur dreams, maybe its cuz i made it out alive, im outy alright, and this is for u, the real PSU, i still love u, but what happened, u guys got a bunch of asses, in ur ranks, now ur forums are full of Sh*t

Old 2003-03-01, 12:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
RageMaster
Corporal

I'm part of a very small Terran Republic clan. 2 members thus far.

Over many cigarettes and reefers have we discussed potential tactical strategies in PlanetSide, most of our tactics centered around a small stealth based incursions. Surprise initiation attacks from within the base have been subject for for more recent conversation.

These tactics are rational within what we know about PlanetSide, and we have some radical and exiting plans for base taking that we'd rather not share on public forums just yet ;-D

We believe a small effective outfit will serve our members purpose better than larger clans that you can potentially get overlooked in.

We'd really appreciate strategically minded players (as strategy makes great conversation), and although we're not recruiting before PlanetSide's release as a rule we'd love to talk strategy, and maybe you could side with us when we meet up at the sanctuary.

If you're interested mail [email protected]

-RageMaster
Old 2003-03-02, 10:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
culkid
Sergeant Major

hey you sound like u could really help my clan out.. 10th Mountain Division. We currently have 10 members and 5 allies.. here is our website
http://host.deluxnetwork.com/~korezero/
if u r interested email me at [email protected]

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment