PDA

View Full Version : Smed says announcements next week

Pages : 1 [2]

Kran De Loy
2012-06-28, 12:50 PM
PLayers that want in the beta.

TR - Gun cleaning kit and gun parts laid out on the table with SOE Offices google-mapped on the computer screen.

NC - Bashing his head on the table screaming LET ME IN! ARGH!

VS - Hunting the internet for unpublished client download links, hasn't slept for 3 days.

ArbitraryDemise
2012-06-28, 12:57 PM
PLayers that want in the beta.

TR - Gun cleaning kit and gun parts laid out on the table with SOE Offices google-mapped on the computer screen.

Well, let us be honest here. If anyone has the capability of ending the betta conspiracy at the highest echelons of Sony corp. it will be the trained, and efficient men and women of the Terran Republic.

infected
2012-06-28, 01:49 PM
Sorry if i didn't read all 18 pages to see if this was mentioned, but it seems some are still under the impression that this unknown announcement hasn't been made yet.

The announcement was that July 1st will be officially known as PlanetSide Day, and that all PS1 players will get invited back to PS1 for a free 30 days subscription all throughout July.

Also, sidenote: Tonight, the PS2 devs will be playing PS1 live on stream and talking about PS2. Maybe Higby will finally tell us what day the closed beta will begin (my guess some time between July 2nd and 4th)

http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/read/24825/PlanetSide-Gameplay-with-Matt-Higby-and-Tramell-Isaac-this-Thursday.html

gufftroad
2012-06-28, 01:55 PM
Well, let us be honest here. If anyone has the capability of ending the betta conspiracy at the highest echelons of Sony corp. it will be the trained, and efficient men and women of the Terran Republic.

if you consider using 4 mags worth of ammo and only grazing a person efficient then yes i agree

Crator
2012-06-28, 02:04 PM
The announcement was that July 1st will be officially known as PlanetSide Day, and that all PS1 players will get invited back to PS1 for a free 30 days subscription all throughout July.

Yup, that, and other details about PS2 beta was announced. I actually find the PS2 beta info more important but that's just me.... I've had an open sub for a long time....

We are gearing up for the next phases of testing for PlanetSide® 2, which kicks off with a Technical Test. Please click the link below to tell us more about your computer specifications. For more information about our upcoming beta plans, check out this Producer Letter (http://link.e-sonyonline.com/u.d?U4GttNcSi0ytph_bJlu=31) covering the highlights! Remember, if you are an original PlanetSide® 1 player, you have priority!

Thanks for your participation soldier. The War is Coming. Are you prepared for battle?

The PlanetSide 2 Team

I got this in an email on 6/28

infected
2012-06-28, 02:25 PM
oh, i've got all the news too, and my pc gamer beta key :)

Hamma
2012-06-29, 08:55 AM
I'm closing this since now we know what the announcement was ;)