[VS - Ceres] ReKe looking for members - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Seriously dude... Where's my Harasser?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Old 2013-02-05, 05:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
SheppardHUN
Private

[VS - Ceres] ReKe looking for members

Introduction

Reke is an European VS outfit on Ceres. We focus on having fun, spreading the pimp power of the Vanu, while not taking it really serious. Enjoying yourself with your fellow outfit mates is a lot more important. Of course, this doesn’t mean we cannot play well. We may be a small outfit, but we are growing in numbers day by day, and our members are skilled and can handle themselves well in a fight. Don’t hesitate to join us, even if you are new to Planetside. We can teach you the basics and help you become a pwn machine. We want to make a well organised, friendly, and funny team, which can easily take over/defend facilities with tactical movements, not just chill and die around. We also have TS3, which is absolutely needed when it comes to teamplay.

Story

pr0Fail and me started playing during the PS2 Beta. We chose Vanu because it has good pewpew guns and it’s colors are more pimp than the other factions’ colors in the game. We also invited some of our friends to play with us. We were around 5-6. So we decided to make ReKe. But after the release, our friends went away to play LoL and DotA 24/7, only pr0Fail and I remained. We still pwned like hell, but one time TR rushed almost whole Esamir, I realized that we 2 are not much versus an entire army, so we decided to make ReKe an international outfit. And that’s where YOU can come in the story!

Requirements

Although, we have some requirements, but it’s not that much:
-Please be over 15
-Have TS3 client
-Don’t be antisocial! Come to TS whenever you play with your fellow ReKe mates
That’s all you need to become one of us!

If you want more details, add me on Steam: HuNBlaDer

Last edited by SheppardHUN; 2013-02-05 at 05:41 AM.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty