Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2005-07-09, 05:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

hawt stuff...

Alright. Normally I'm not one to post on here about my private life issues and such, much less start a thread about it, but since this forum's been rather dead recently I figure I might as well throw up a little situation I've been forced into.

Anyhow, I've been IM friends with my ex-girlfriend Trisha for quite a while now. She's been stationed at Offut Air Force Base in Nebraska for a while now. She's quite an attractive little lady, and I was a little bit dissapointed to hear a month or so back that she got engaged to a guy who lived on base with her.

Through our IM exchanges, she seemed happy about the engagement, happy with her fiancee, and invited me to the wedding which was scheduled for September. She also seemed to be becoming more and more sick of military life however, and kept telling me that she wanted out of the Air Force, it just wasn't working for her anymore.

So a couple weeks ago, when she told me that she'd been discharged from the Air Force for minor misconduct, I wasn't terribly surprised. When I asked how she was going to live with her fiancee, she told me she wasn't sure... and she wasn't sure if the wedding was going to even happen anymore. She did let me know she was coming back to town this week and told me to give her a call, maybe we could hang out and catch up on things.

Then, on July 4th afternoon, she IMs me saying that her fiancee has just dumped her. She tells me that I HAVE to call her (makes me promise) later that night, after I get back from going to War of the Worlds with my family and she gets back from the fireworks show.

So, I give her a call later that night, and she's TOTALLY trashed, and tells me she'll call me back in a few minutes, never does.

So the next day, she calls back, and tells me that my old buddy Brad from the Army (he's also a friend of hers as well) is back from his 2 years of being stationed in Korea! So, I meet up with Brad and Trish, we go out and eat at Hooters, head back to her place, and watch Eurotrip, and then each head back to our homes.

Basically what it comes down to is, after seeing Trish, I REALLY want to get back into a relationship with her. I dated her like 4 years ago in high school, she was a cheerleader back then and ended up dumping me after 2 months for a jock. So yeah... she's not exactly the most reliable girlfriend.

ALSO, she seems pretty tore up about her breakup with her fiancee. So I don't want to move in on her too quick... but at the same time, I know about a half dozen other guys who probably still have the hots for her and will try to snag her as soon as possible.

So, I figure I'll just try to hang out with her a lot, subtly let her know that I'm interested in her, and leave it at that until she lets on that she's ready for a relationship I guess. I'm just worried that some other dude is gonna try to snatch her up I guess...

Anyhow, pix. I know that at least half of you could care less what I type here and just wanna see what this girl looks like, so here:

So, that's about it for Electro's little "OMG HAWT GIRL I WANT" thread... leave your "advice" (prolly DHITB) and move along...

Support the use of a dynamic XP system in PlanetSide 2!

Last edited by Electrofreak; 2005-07-09 at 05:21 AM.
Old 2005-07-09, 12:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
xmodum
Colonel

DHITB and get on with it.

Naw just kidding. I wish the best of luck to you so you can snatch her up :P

Good Luck Bro.
Old 2005-07-09, 12:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Giovanni
Colonel

Don't try to get back with her! Just don't!

I dated a girl for a short while about ohh... 5 weeks ago, she dumped for some gino, jock call it whatever you want and 3 weeks later she comes back and tells me she has been dumped she should have never dumped me, blah blah blah. So all in all I was happy cause she's well... very hot. To make a long story short she fucked around with my feelings made me feel like shit but meh... I got over it pretty quickly.

In other words: If she did it back in the day, she'll do it again. Women like this don't tend to change their ways, they love getting love from alot of people and tend to change each time they think they see something better.

So that's that... take it or leave it but I'm telling you to stay the fuck away. Be friends but don't date.
Old 2005-07-09, 01:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
LimpBIT
Lieutenant Colonel

She likes milanos. Shes a keeper

Old 2005-07-09, 04:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

I know! AND I LIKE MILANOS TOO! We have so much in common!

And Gio, I get what you're saying, but that was also 4+ years ago when she was a lot less mature about dating. She was with her fiancee 10 months before HE dumped HER, and she was all ready to get married and everything.

In any case, I think she's matured enough. I'm gonna give her some time to get over her recent breakup, but at the same time try not to let some other guy try to snag her...

Worst case scenario, even if she doesn't end up dating me, she's still a damn fun person to hang out with.

Old 2005-07-09, 06:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Jaged
Contributor
Lieutenant General

shes ugly
Old 2005-07-09, 07:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Mag-Mower
General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Jaged
shes ugly

uncalled for? and any reason why she was discharged? anyways, Good Luck and all...
Old 2005-07-09, 08:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
LimpBIT
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Jaged
shes ugly
that was pretty uncalled for dude.

Old 2005-07-09, 08:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

minor misconduct. basically, she showed up at her post late, didn't follow orders in a timely fashion, etc.

She more or less made it pretty clear she wanted out.

Old 2005-07-09, 08:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

meh, Jaged's prolly just jokin around. Besides, with that black shirt she's wearing you can't see her nice rack

Old 2005-07-09, 08:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Jaged
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by Electrofreak
meh, Jaged's prolly just jokin around. Besides, with that black shirt she's wearing you can't see her nice rack
Lol yes i was joking around. Glad someone understood.
Old 2005-07-09, 08:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Very not bad.

Old 2005-07-09, 09:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Mag-Mower
General

Misc Info

seriosuly though, how are we supposed to comprehend if its a joke, sarcasm, or anything of that sort... we need some kind of sarcasm tag arround here...
Old 2005-07-10, 01:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
LimpBIT
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Mag-Mower
seriosuly though, how are we supposed to comprehend if its a joke, sarcasm, or anything of that sort... we need some kind of sarcasm tag arround here...
exactly

Old 2005-07-10, 02:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Kyonye
Contributor
General

Originally Posted by Mag-Mower

truth....it's a forum where you type in words...you can't show expression..I think most people know I went off on some people who posted some stuff up that sounded pretty serious, but then they go ahead and say they were joking? how am i, or anyone else, to know that? we gotta make a sarcasm tag...

<Smaug> omg kyonye is hot
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge