NC just doesn't understand - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where POTD's have bugs
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2003-04-15, 05:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Wake
Private

^^^ *COUGH* A-10...flying pig...can fly back home with half of it's wing and a missing engine. *COUGH* B-17...could do the same thing only it was bigger. Anyways...they've made the phoenix harder to use since I first started using it. Yes it is easy to use. But anyone good enuff can avoid the dang thing. If you overshoot your target you won't get a second chance. And...it's very hard to take out an AI MAX of any race with the thing up close. You might get one missile off. Plus guys wore ain't always fair We use the same thing today in the U.S. military. However the one thing I would suggest is to make the missile faster. This makes it really hard to maneuver the missile to take out stuff behind buildings or walls even things like Mosquitos. Oh yeah, mosquitos I've found are harder to take out than anything cept the motorcycles. The mosquito merely has to move like two feet and you'll miss completely. Ok, now I am a pro-phoenix and I do love the dang thing but if you keep it true to the form but either A) Make it take even longer to reload or B) Make it fast enough so that it is harder to aim at moving targets then I think you'll see less people using it.
Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical. [12:17]

We are not fit to lead an army on the march unless we are familiar with the face of the country--its mountains and forests, its pitfalls and precipices, its marshes and swamps. [7:13]
-Sun Tzu

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion