Stories - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Why are you ignoring me?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2003-09-21, 02:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Madcow
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally posted by DoomWarrior
I was walking along with some of my TR friends on Ishundar by the Irkalla Interlink Facility when we stated getting attacked by 2 Reavers, luckily for us we all had our heavy or anti-vehicular certs (which is y we like to call ourselves the devestaters aka.Warhammer) and easily unload 80 rockets and assorted goodies into the reavers. So the 6 of us continue walking on when Damien(my friend) looks up for more reavers and see's 2 NC buggies fly off the mountain side. Naturally we all fired and as the smoking wreckage hit the ground, everyone was dead except for me. It turned out the NC had the last laugh seeing all my allies were under the buring wreckage of the 2 vehicles.
So 6 of you unloaded 80 rockets into 2 Reavers? You probably should have reported the pilots for the armor hack they were obviously using. You know, assuming there wasn't any exaggeration on you part.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion