Why is NC winning? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: A Documentary By Hamma
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2004-01-29, 06:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
KIAsan
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by BDMJ
All tanks have the same hitbox, so the mag is fine. Regarding population, I have honestly never seen a significant difference between 5 cst and 12 cst. After 12, the population drops so even minor imbalances show up as much greater on the % indicators.
I don't think population is level for 7 hours although I do conceed that prime time is usually good (around 4 hours total from my observations). But after that.... This is a 24 hour game, so the other 17-20 hours things get a bit challenging. Also, if nc = 46%, tr=28% and vs = 26%, I don't care if there are only 100 players online, NC is gonna own and that sucks for the others.

I do think that the change to pop caps will help this out though (which will counter those huge population advantages). Also, the minor tweaks the devs are doing should provide a bit of relief. I would have liked to see better population xp/health advantages, even a speed spawn advantage to make up for disparate populations, but I don't think they will be making those changes.

Anyway, I'm in the wait-and-see mode anyway. Hopefully, things will improve in the coming months.

If it's not nailed down, it's mine. If I can pry it up, it's not nailed down.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion