Prowler not bad? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Hamma's truck for President!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2004-03-20, 05:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Eldanesh
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Cryptica
I will agree the prowler does suck in reality. In concept its cool. I mean, you can have your chaingun firing at one guy and the cannon at another. That's neat. Unfourtunately, in reality, that bonus is almost 100% defeated by its slow speed, lack of manuverability, and poor armor (relatively speaking). My first idea to improve it would be one of two things. 1) Make it faster than the van. A lot of people have said this, and I think it makes sense. 2) Increase the RoF on both the cannon and the guns. I mean really, the TR are supposedly all about massive RoF, right? Why not make it so the cannon fires like 2 shots per second? That would be neat. It's slightly faster than the Lightning tanks cannon, which fires around 1 to 1.5 per second, if my estimations are right.

Again, I think it would be really cool to have van and prowler the SAME speed, just because they are different empires, why does one hafta be faster? The van's heavy armor weighs it down just as much as the prowler's heavier guns.

Why not make it so the cannon fires like 2 shots per second? That would be neat.
Well, for one it already tears up EVERYTHING firing at the speed it does right now, in a straight out firefight, standing still, it will kill a van faster. Also, how does firing 100mm shells faster than a lightning sound balenced?

That 3rd gunner seat should not be required, but an asset if you can find a gunner, 100mm can fire 12mm if there is no 12mm gunner.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion