Un-merge the servers - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Whoa, I got Hamma'd last night
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2004-03-24, 08:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Heavygain
Lieutenant Colonel

Un-merge the servers

(no flame for this please)
Okay, i played beggining of open Beta, through the summer of release and quit after that. I came back after the server merge and found that all organization was gone other than in select few outfits. I miss the early day of release/beta where "zergs" hardly existed and where only select few got CR5. After the server merge the ammount of cr5's doubled, thus making cr5 no big deal anymore. Does anyone else remember the days where you couldnt get a sqaud without listing all your certs? or where you could nearly nothing solo due to enemy **organized** sqauds responding twice as fast as now? I didnt play during the fall of release so i wouldnt know if it was hard to even find a battle but from the way it seems now, i would rather have that with the organization. I almost never sqaud up with non-outfit mates so if i am not playing with CDL i am soloing, and from my experiences, it is way too affective. More players join every day and emerald is too populated for many peoples tastes. I know the odds of them unmerging the servers is very low with only one person suggesting and i know the odds are only slightly higher with say, 25 posts but if a lot of people. I'm finding Battlefield: vietnam a lot more fun than PS right now due to the unorganization of things, but I will stick with this game through the bad and good.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion