Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2004-03-29, 08:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Ait'al
Contributor
General

SATA Raid help

I have the P4C800-E and i cant get the raid set up with the SATAs. Or more accuratly i cant get it to have a drive name so the operating system will install on it. I set it up in the bios, then ran teh Western Digital lifeguard tool to set it up more. It said it formated it but its just called drive one and the operating system says No drive found after every attempt to install(Windows XP Pro Raw installation). The book for the mobo says to use the intels drivers setup program but i cant find it or the one i have doesnt give you the ability to access it like it should. And im now running my processor at 91 degrees and rising as i do it becuase i have to put some thermal paste under the HSF real quick. Anyone have one of there like boards and have a raid?

That was my bios tempurature. Was that high for a 2.4 celron. I have that round Zalmans fan on it without any thremal grease yet. I turned off the comp for a while. It started at 88-89 degrees.

Last edited by Ait'al; 2004-03-29 at 08:41 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum