Alright, dont flame me or anything... - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: PCPwns you.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2004-03-31, 05:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
SquirrelMan
Staff Sergeant

Alright, dont flame me or anything...

...but I really like the idea of dual weapons. So how about this:

1: Dual weapons would be either a 1 point cert or a post-BR20 ability. It would allow people in Agile, standard, or infiltration armor to use two pistols or knives at once.

2:There would be two overlapping COFs, each double size, and you could have two modes of fire (one firing at the same time, one alternating.)

3: In an infiltration suit, firing two weapons at the same time will make you twice as visible as with just one weapon, which means that although secondary+two knives+melee booster would be an instagib, you would become very visible, and if there were any more people in the area it would be obvious, and the infils cover would be blown.

4:With a reload you have the option of reloading just one or both, but reloading both at the same time would take twice as long.

5: The two pistols are sort of with eachother, so they take up just 1 holster slot but you have to draw both at once.

6: Maybe multiple inventory choices would be added (like double-beamer, double-amp, etc), or you could just add the pistols together (like if you have, say, a repeater in your pistol slot, you get an AMP and put it on the repeater, and they get combined into a repeater and amp).

7: Only things that go in the pistol slot and knives would be eligible for this.

so, what do you think?

*cringes*

Last edited by SquirrelMan; 2004-03-31 at 06:00 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion