spy plane! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: .... and why am I covered in ants?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2004-04-06, 04:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
DeadTeddy
Sergeant Major

spy plane!

I'm bored so I'll post another one of those cool ideas that will never get implemented cause they're dumb.

I'ts a spy plane, which unlike the other aircraft uses standart wings and a little motor. it is NOT stealth, but missiles can't lock on to it. it has about 100 hit points, and is classified as a veichle. can't go under 10 KPH and over 50. has 2 cameras, standart forward facing and a down facing camera. uses UDLIS (Ultra Dark Light Imaging System) to make AMS and cloakers glow orange. I'ts based on the Delta wing concept so it can carry all the instruments. the bottom of the wing also acts as the dish.

it carries limited energy so it can only stay outside a friendly SOI for 5 minutes before it loses power and starts to glide down.

because it carries sensitive intelligence data the moment it touches the ground a 10 second timer is started and it self destructs with a powerful explosion that can really hurt anything around it, unless of course it's destroyed first.

the plane can only be aquired with the tech plant benefit and once every 5 minutes.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion