Voice macros recomendation. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: :Insert Hamma Skeeter joke here:
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2004-04-12, 06:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Ait'al
Contributor
General

Voice macros recomendation.

The game needs a few more normal macros obviously that would help. And It need the I need transportation macro to work again. But it also needs a new set of "i have" macros for all the stuff that would matter to tell other people. That way if people take the inititive they can tell that something is done that is helpfull for other people and dont have to type in something. It could also be nice to get the medical terminals more available to people during base asssaults. It would need to be like "I have" Hacked the back door, hacked the medical terminals, hacked or destroyed the respawn tubes, etc. This would help people in sqauds or who can hear or read it to know what has been done so that they know where they dont need to go. There needs to be two lists actually. An "i have" list for other bases and one for things in your bases like, i have fixed the respawn tubes and stuff for the situation you need it.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion