State Of The Union Baby!!!!!!!!!! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Does this jump suit make my butt look big?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2003-01-29, 09:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
SandTrout
Contributor
The one, the only

A)The USA should look out for it's own intrests, and often those intrests invole keeping the rest of the world away from chaos or tyranny. We have helped out the rest of the world when they start conficts, but now when we try to protect ourselves we meet resistance? We should do what is in our interest, and help out others in our spare time. We allready do plenty as-is anyways.

B)Saddam is a ruthless bastard who will make a move to attack his neighbors or the US if he gets a solid chance. He is a tyrant of the worst kind: He is a threat to everyone, inside and ourside his country. The Middle East is allready unstable, the only thing keeping them in line is the US and Isrealie armed forces.

C) An evil country is one that kills and tortures it citizens with the sole purpose of keeping the current leader in place. An oppresive nation is not necisaraly an evil nation, even if it is likely to become one.

D) If Isreal didn't exist, we wouldn't be haveing nearly as many problems in the region as we do. The problems would just be between the nations there. I'm not blameing Isreal, but they are the reason that we want to keep peace in the region. They have been a strong allie to us, and we are to them.

E) Abrax, stop the god damn spam allready.

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge