Underwater battles! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: You magnificent bastard, I salute you!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2004-04-16, 07:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Ait'al
Contributor
General

Underwater battles!

I just wanted to start a topic to post about peoples underwaters battles. Ive running into some fun on esamir going across the river and fighting each other underneath. Who else has gotten to do this. Its fun! It started by us trying to cross under the bridge to vidar and they finally caught us and have started going under after us a bit.

Which leaves me with another thing ive wanted to bring up. I still think we need some dive suits variants to add to the regular suits, inculding inf suit. Then we can cross and get into more fights like this. They could allow us to swim so it would be like air battles with infantry. oO id suggest a cert for an addon that requires the orriginal armor. You would still have to buy it for standard and agile armor. It could give standard armor a bonus no other armor has too so theres something out there to give it a reason to have. You could say the orriginal design was around the standard armor so it has better stuff. It could lead to other variant type certs like camoflauge later too or something.

Last edited by Ait'al; 2004-04-16 at 07:49 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion