Emerald TR - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: SPEAD THE GOD DAMN LOVE YOU FOOKING PANSY!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2004-05-07, 02:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Vick
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Firefly
The widely-regarded opinion is, once the surgile was removed, a certain breed of gamers were unable to handle the trauma of having their surgile Heavy Assault rendered useless, and true to their nature, jumped ship again.
I played NC sence release, before I even knew what empire was what. I never used JH surgile, I switched because I was tired of winning all the time because of the pop imbalance.

I'm not surprised that TR picked up and started moving. It's nothing conceited like "Oh we're better organized" or "We have skill and we've always had it" or any of that BS. Although those of us who have stayed exclusive TR will tell you that we play TR because we play the game on Hard Mode... The simple truth is, it happens. Every empire eventually has its day in the sun, for some unknown reason (probably the fourth-empire). NC had it for a long time, the Vanu had it for a long time, the TR had it for a long time... the cycle never ends, truly.
TR is soooo not hard mode, I have played all three and none of them are any easier than any other. This was made up by people to make themselves feel l33ter, like they are playing the weak team.

On a final note... one could say that the NC are losing now because they gained The Enclave and lost Serious Gamers and Liberty... if one wanted to be sarcastic and insulting.
They lost Serious Gamers a while back, they have been playing Vanu.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion