Driver Experience - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where you can't step on ANT's.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2004-05-15, 07:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Sp3ctre
Sergeant Major

Driver Experience

I find it really annoying when you pay for a cert and help out your empire by driving people around, yet get NO experience for any kills/work.

For example, I got a Skyguard and invited a random person to gun for me. He took out 2 reavers and I get NOTHING. This is annoying as I am certified, so I should get a reward for using my skills.

Another problem is that Galaxy Pilots don't have any incentive to transport people because they get nothing for their hard work. Hotdropping a full galaxy over an enemy base is almost certain death for the Gal flyer. Why shouldn't s/he get anything for their troubles?

I think that kill experience from a vehicle should be split 50/50 between the gunner and the driver. But only the gunner who shot down the enemy (so any other gunners/passengers get nothing).

I'm not sure what to do with the galaxy, you can't give experience for hotdropping as people could just get some friends and drop eachother all day (easy EXP). Maybe Galaxy Pilots should get experience for every hotdrop over an enemy SOI, maybe 20 Experience for every person dropped. This would give the Gal some popularity and maybe a bit more usage

What do you think?

(also I think Assault Buggies should be transportable by the Gal)

Last edited by Sp3ctre; 2004-05-15 at 07:32 AM.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion