versatile vanu? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: /screw hamma
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2004-05-26, 05:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
MYcrimsonTEARS
Corporal

again i will say this for the last time... i think the vanu are fine they are balenced the are not gimped! i am sayint this would fit the ideals of the vanu as new cantent is added over time. so the weapons will evolve aver time much like a versatile being would... again the vs are not gimpled,underpowerd, unbalenced.... some weapons do not fit the VS ideals as well as others ... that can be fixed by new content as they are added.

an example.... the devs want to add shotguns... so they make shotguns for the TR and NC then add a shot gun mode to the pulser... there you have just made the pulser more versatile while adding new shot guns to the world...
then say the devs put in new long range rifles... so they make tw for the NC and TR and make the pulser have a beam mode for long range to match the other two... there you have just made the pulser more versatile in 2 patches by giving it a shot gun mode and a long range rifle mode... and adding more weapons for the others.

why is it so hard for you to understaind that some VS weapons are not versatile, this is NOT to say that they are gimped in anyway they are not. what im asking is that the weapons we have in game will change and become more versatile as weapons are added to the other empires. so over time the VS become more and more versatile fiting its role.

Last edited by MYcrimsonTEARS; 2004-05-26 at 05:39 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion