comp problems - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Do not make illegal copies of this website.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2004-06-02, 10:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Red October
Second Lieutenant

comp problems

Ok, I'm a little lost as to why this is happening. Sometime ago, my comp went on the fritz. Started off by not connecting to the internet (thus I rebooted). Well in one night all my monitor stated that it was working and check connections. Well, after several hours, I gave up and took it to a tech the next day. He pulled everything out and tested everything...everything was working. He put it back together and bam, it was working again, no problems.

Then recently I started having the same problem connecting to the internet. Also in Planetside I'd occasionaly get this pop up about packet loss (but too quick for me to read) which promptly dissappeared. Then very recently, the message has gotten a little bit longer.

Today, my comp would not connect to the internet, so I rebooted...only to get "_" blinking. After a couple of times of this, I finally hit the delete key to enter my bios. Didn't change anything, but I did exit and save. Bam, back in Windows XP. But had still had the problem of connecting to the interenet. PLUS I got this error message about memory, MSL...something can't initiate and VS...something.exe can't run (sorry, idiot like me didn't right it down). Third time around, I got to the internet (and hence writing this now). Any ideas as to what this could be?

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum