Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2004-07-29, 06:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Gunslanger
Sergeant

Need Some Tech Info On Graphics Cards

OK, so i had a 64 Mb GeForce 4. I decided to finally upgrade. I went and got a Radeon 9200. But, now I'm gonna take that badboy back and get a Radeon 9600SE(128 RAM). But, they also had a 9600XT(128 RAM). what is the difference between the two? furthermore, would it be better to get the xt-it costs more lol so i take it probably. I also saw a 9000 Pro "all in wonder".
someone was telling me NVIDA cards are better in general, but they are not sold anywhere close to me. should i go ahead and get a NVDIA online? talk to me techies
also, i'm lookin to upgrade my RAM. My system came with 512 DDR SDRAM. I was gonna buy some ram, but i saw all these different sticks of DDR saying stuff like PC1300 DDRAM and all that type crap-i fear buying the wrong ram stick. i know not the got the little ones for laptops-i know what ram looks like and have instialled it in the past, but, just don't want to buy the wrong stick. thanks for your help.

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum