An interesting twist to the game - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I bet Saddam plays PS beta.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2003-02-15, 10:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Tolvy
Sergeant Major

An interesting twist to the game

If a person with an infiltration suit can use an "ACE" then there would be a whole new strategy to the game.

you could use the ACE as a mine. You could sneak around while cloaked an deploy mines everywhere. You could deploy them right in front of tanks or at the top of a ramp so they wouldn't see it. This could begin to be an annoyance so everyone would have to carry a mine sweeper, which could be a pain. All someone would have to do to get some kills would be to place mines right outside a base door. It would take a while for people to figure figure out what was going on and have to get a mine sweeper. Plus, when you are cloaked, no one will be able to see you laying them.

My question out of this is: Can the infitration suit carry an "ACE"? and if so, how many?
Another question is: If you use the ACE as a turret, can you deploy it anywhere or does it have to be at one of your bases?

Please comment

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion