PlanetSide questions ... - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Accept this quote.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2005-02-17, 10:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Ginjarou
Private

PlanetSide questions ...

Hello there.

I used to play PlanetSide since its day of release in the UK till the end of Summer 03', so that was for about 3-4 months. I had to quit because I was leaving to go to a college outside where I live and don't have the internet there.

I am currently at University, but they don't allow online gaming in student halls
Though next year, me and 4 other mates are getting our own house and are gonna get a super high speed connection
I really want to introduce them all to PlanetSide because I feel it could be the best game for a group of mates to get started on.
We'd all join the same empire and then each of us would be able to drive/pilot/arm lots of different things so we'd have to depend on each other alot.

Is there any good way I can introduce them? I still have my copy of PlanetSide though would we all need Core Combat to play? And would they be able to install my copy of PS and then each get their own Core Combat?

Also has much else been added?
I left shortly after the liberator and skyguard were introduced. I heard there are these big ass robots too.

Is it possible now for outfits to take each other on in a kinda clan match environment? I'm sure I heard rumours of this after I quit.

I was thinking of playing it again during my easter holiday (when I go back home). If I bought myself a copy of Core Combat, could I just play for free for the first month? - First month is still free right? Cos i'm only gonna play for 2-3 weeks and then stop and start fresh and proper when my house mates join in.

lemme know what you think.
Cheers

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion