Sporkfire Says Goodbye - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Now avalable in Strawberry and Lemon flavors!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2005-03-01, 11:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Marsman
Major

In a game such as planetside with no NPC's, the players are the game. SOE couldn't have picked a better representitive for that playerbase than Sporkfire. As someone once said, this community is "passionate" in their discussions of the game. Sporkfire met this challange with promptness, professionalism, and a rare wit that never failed to make me LOL.

When Hamma and I first considered AGN, we never expected the overwhelming support Sporkfire provided for us. It allowed us a rare change to directly interact with game developers and let you directly hear their passion for the game as well. To have a developer representitive have so much interest in what "we the players" think of the game, that they join the community roundtables just to listen in, will always remind me how lucky we have been.

It has been been a great honor and previledge to be able to work with Sporkfire. I am also sad to see him go, but such is life and without change, comes stagnation - a state in which I can never image Spork in. Best Wishes and Success in your next project, Spork. We all at PSU bid you a fond farewell. /salute

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion