2 very simple yet important questions. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: No its ok, i know the admins!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-08-02, 10:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Atuday
Master Sergeant

2 very simple yet important questions.

I have 2 questions that once answered I will be able to sleep soundly knowing that the devs of planetside 2 are the coolest people on earth.

The first is an easy yes or no question. Will the HUD be as customizable if not more so as the first planetside? This may not seem important to some but for others who can be a bit OCD this matters a lot.

The second question is harder and has to do with what drove me away from the first planetside. When an empire develops tactics that allow them to gain an edge in combat such as NC sitting at the end of a hall and spraying gauss gun ammo, or the vs using max crashes to break through a siege and people complain about weapon balance because of this. Will the devs then alter the weapons like they did in the first planetside or tell the players to man up and develop better tactics? I got so sick of one week having the power to lash with a lasher to the next week having to use a suppressor because all of the vanu guns got nerfed. How do you plan to avoid this?

Sorry for the question being so jumbled I just couldn't think of a better way to word it. Also as a VS player I will admit the lasher started off overpowered but I will also complain that it got nerfed and the noob hammer never did. I guess a good follow up question might be what is being done to remove the devs bias from affecting gameplay?

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion