SOE Event Planning: Suggestions wanted! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirates life for me!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-01-06, 01:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Danicia
Sony Online
Sparkly Princess
of Social Media.

Question SOE Event Planning: Suggestions wanted!

Greetings all!

I've been doing this a while, so I know all your tricks about getting information out of Devs! That being said, I'm going to do my best to /not/ reveal anything while still asking for some feedback.

For those of you new to Planetside 2, you may not be aware of our yearly fan event for SOE games. We just had our first planning meeting, which was fantastic! There are a lot of great things coming up, and we have some great ideas to spotlight Planetside 2.

If you follow the Station Forums, specifically the Fan Faire planning forum, you may note that our event will be in Las Vegas in Autumn. That's about as close as I'm going to get before we go public with an announcement!

Here are some questions for you:

1. Have you been to one of our events before? If so, what did you like about it? What did you dislike?

2. If you haven't, what sorts of panels & activities would bring you to Vegas to hob nob with our Planetside 2 team & other players/fans?

3. Any other suggestions?

Regarding other conventions:

1. Do you attend PAX East in Boston or PAX Prime in Seattle? If we didn't exhibit, but had other ways of showing the game at either, what sorts of things would you like to experience regarding Planetside 2?

2. Do you attend ComicCon? Dragon*Con? Games-Com Cologne? What would draw you to attend these events if Planetside 2 was involved?

I want to make a special note regarding non-SOE events. Don't look too much into these, as we cannot promise we'll be involved at all. Think of it as an informal poll so I can write up some things.

Thanks!

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion