News: Smed Tweets update on ProSieben Deal - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Now in five new flavors!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-02-27, 07:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Gimpylung
Master Sergeant

Re: Good news?

Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
READ what I wrote... I didnt say they werent reading our posts/concerns. I know that RadarX was reading them, or at least he stated that he was in the orginal thread. What I WROTE was that nothing would have happened if it wasnt for EQ/DCUO, because bottomline SOE could give 2 shits about PS2 beyond what they will bring to the bank on a monthly basis. As an ADMIN for these forums shouldnt you have a better reading comprehension that?

ShockNC is more on base w/his posts then you fanbois are until proven otherwise. SOEs track record speaks more volumes then hopes/dreams that SOE will do the right thing by us. The simple fact that EQ/DCUO were the voices listened to is a clear example of that.

Once SOE gets its initial investment back on PS2 thats when all the crap will start to hit the fan from SOE execs. Thats when the dev team, which I happen to like atm because of their open door policy for the most part and clear connection to the playerbase will start to get ground down by the real money behind this project.
Kudos Skittles, needed saying. It's like everyone has Stockholm Syndrome around here. People seem to have forgotten that SOE treated PS as abandonware after the un-asked for BFR expansion. They cynically thrust this Pro7 guff at us and act all surprised, apologetic and penitent when the playerbase goes nuts and threatens to pull subs.

Kudos to the PS2 devs, thanks for all the comms.
Anti-Kudos to the SOE suits, I pray your greed won't destroy the potentially epic game that Higby and co are trying to create here.

Last edited by Gimpylung; 2012-02-27 at 07:22 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion