Inventory and Resupply (Dropping Ammo) - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Hamma just wiped out my whole outfit.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-03-11, 08:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
CutterJohn
Colonel

Re: Inventory and Resupply (Dropping Ammo)

Originally Posted by Hmr85 View Post
I would also go as far as to limit it like many others on here have stated to maybe 5 complete refills for 5 players. That's one time per player. I would even limit it even further to a 30 to 40 minutes CD.
Why does everyone assume it won't be limited?

Why even give the Sunderer the ability to resupply ammo in the game if I can just find the nearest ammo box on the ground.
The sunderer has a terminal to change classes with and can repair(and presumably rearm) vehicles.

There needs to be a risk to this. Gen holds are going to become stupid if they can just sit back with unlimited ammo.
Again, no evidence of this.

IMO bring back the backpacks and bring back the free form Inventory. I personally enjoyed the thrill of combat when I or a outfit member was about to run out of ammo.
Scavenging was indeed a thrill since it was rare enough to get anything out of the bag before it despawned. When you managed it was great! And of course we can't forget the awesomeness of not being able to find a weapon you are certed in, since obviously you cannot figure out how to pull the trigger without a cert.

Whats weird is every single argument here applies to healers as well. Why can you heal in a gen hold, you should have to go to a terminal to heal, healing is OP if its infinite, etc.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion