The "Loyalty" thing... - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-04-27, 04:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Grognard
Contributor
Second Lieutenant

The "Loyalty" thing...

Interesting...

I have been thinking about the loyalty aspect of this game... "__ for life!" We all see it... its in many sigs, its in the smack-talk, its in the polls... its all over the place... and I will not say a damn word bad about it... Why? Because I feel the same damn way... but I dont get it...

I rarely feel loyalty to a video game "faction", not really... Except for two... Vanu, and the Jade Falcons, and I will die a Jade Falcon... whatever that means... It seems really stupid to me, but I actually can get worked up about it... go figure... Probably those 14 books on JF characters that I read, twice.

This game does seem to produce a certain type of triple "raider nation" mentality... only not silver and black. However, the thing I like about it the most...

...is the intensity it brings to the game... like a euro soccer game, where you can go down on the field and beat the shit outa everyone... Folks actually fight for their own in this game... and from some of the hate tells I have seen in screenshots, can get pretty sensitive about it, LOL. Which is cool, it shows they have heart, albeit raging... but the competitiveness in this game is fantastic.

Sooo looking forward to an epic game... and if you are not purple, I will kill you.

Kein Plan überlebt die erste Feindberührung. Res ad triarios venit... μολὼν λαβέ!

Last edited by Grognard; 2012-04-27 at 04:35 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion