Outfit vs Outfit - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I like sex do you like sex?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-05-30, 04:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
asdar
Private

Re: Outfit vs Outfit

Originally Posted by Rumblepit View Post
dont think a 1 man outift would be allowed to que, if this was the case there mite be issues. features like this only reward the players with rep and rank, and some money if its picked up by els and you get sponsors.
I didn't really mean 1 man outfit. I just used singular as an example of getting online and instead of working and looking for a fight, which if you've played you know what I mean, you would gather whatever number of your outfit was online and fight outfit vs outfit. It would be fun, like CoD and BF3 are fun, for a while then you get bored.

The problem is that you can't coordinate the times you want a larger population in game as opposed to in the tourney area so when you go back to fighting other outfits are still fighting vs. The enemy of PS2 is low population. (and total domination)

A reward system would be even worse to me. A sure way to tick of every normal to casual and split the population.

I don't see any way that this would improve the overall game. If I want tournament style I'll go play BF3.

Last edited by asdar; 2012-05-30 at 04:40 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion