E3 Resource Map + Resource Uses - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: If you can't make it better, laugh at it.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-06-12, 07:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
kaffis
Contributor
Major

Re: E3 Resource Map + Resource Uses

Originally Posted by CutterJohn View Post
Its good that the ATVs are pretty much disposable. Not having a basic vehicle people could use to get around with would suck.
And I wouldn't make them *not* disposeable. But 15 or 20 resources wouldn't break the bank, either.

Originally Posted by Craftyatom View Post
All in all, there are 2 things to be taken away from this thread:
1.) The outlines of territories need to be bold and one pure color. I would really like an easy-to-see map on release (though to be honest I am not in any place to make demands, what the ps2 team has created for us is AMAZING).
I'm kind of crossing my fingers and hoping it's more a matter of the vagaries of lighting and filming an LCD screen, often from odd angles, than problems with the way the map looks in person.

But yeah, if it's not pretty darn clear, there's a problem. The shots of the NC areas generally look great. So long as the VS and TR borders look as clear in person, we're fine.

Originally Posted by Craftyatom View Post
I know that on Xyntech's map (and mine as well, I messed up in that area), the extra orange hex branching off from the nose-down orange triangle was supposed to be a part of the green parallelogram to its left in my original diagram.

As you can clearly see in the ipad demo, however, there are in fact 2 green markers, which I apparently did not take into consideration. Looking at the way they're displaced, I personally would split the clump in the old map into a nose-down triangle and a 2-wide line to the left, though that entire green clump could go a few different ways.
Yeah, I think that looks good, if I'm understanding you correctly.

Last edited by kaffis; 2012-06-12 at 07:54 AM.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion