I dislike the music and... - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Only Planetside can prevent forest fires.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-06-15, 11:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
jepaul
First Sergeant

I dislike the music and...

For me it is some really important things that I feel will make or break the game and causes thousands of people to play or not to play and really decide whether this game is a success or not. Because, like the music, these are things that I hear or see every second I'm playing the game. In fact, for me, I turn the volume down on everything except the music while playing an fps.

So, besides the music, these are other things I dislike and will cause me not to play the game...

1. The official ps2 website runs at a ratio that is not optimized for my 30 in monitor.
2. The color scheme in the back ground of the squad screen from what I could tell on the vids clashes with the wall behind my monitor.
3. There is not an option to turn anti aliasing to .5 because 1 just doesn't run well and 0 means my rig sucks.
4. I don't have in game voip whispers.
5. There isn't an 800x300 resolution because although that would be dumb I need something to complain about.

So what other things like bad music do you feel are incredible important and things the devs should be spending time on?

Last edited by jepaul; 2012-06-15 at 11:54 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge