PS2 Killboards? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: In Soviet PlanetSide, Vanu Three Way You!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-06-18, 03:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Synapse
First Sergeant

PS2 Killboards?

This might seem foreign to those who haven't played Eve Online, but coming from that game I can't imagine serious PVP without a detailed kill tracking system.

I don't mean just a kill counter either, I mean name, armor type, what weapons we were each holding, who else was shooting at them, what outfit were they part of, who else died in the same battle.

I want to be able to point to my K/D ratio and say not only is it good, but look I'm outnumbered and outgunned most of the time, I don't get it by farming light assaults with a magmower. Most games don't show that.

And then I want stats out of that, more than just a k/d ratio, I want an cost/death ratio, so if I'm taking out a lot of tanks as a light assault I can show that I'm more cost effective at hurting the enemy than others.

How about my favorite weapons, what do I kill most with? Where do I kill most? If I'm in my magrider should I avoid HA because stats show I lose a lot of magriders to anti-tank missiles?

Lastly outfit rivalries...I want to be sure I know how many rival heads I've bagged from our arch-nemesis, and show that when I died against them I took 2-4 of them with me.

I'm hoping all of this can be extrapolated from the API SOE is making available because it really makes the PVP game so much better.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion