Don't dumb down PS2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: You must suck at the internet.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-07-07, 08:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Buggsy
Sergeant Major

Re: Don't dumb down PS2

Originally Posted by Stew View Post
bf3 FPS mechanics are better than BF2 caracter moovement are betters , vehicules controles are better etc..

everything related to the actual gameplays BF3 is better

Battlefield 2 was better on one level Mortar batteries that can be destroy / repairs and a Comanders who lead the team and call strategics strike

Battlefield 3 flaws are mainly on the comunnication tools and confusing compass around the minimaps ,

But mostly everything as been improove if you denied thats you are NO battlefield 2 vets and you know nothing about BF series ive play them all from bf1942 to vietnam to Bf2 + expansion to BF2MC To BfBC (xbox360) to BFBC2 (pc) to BF3 (pc)

So i know what iam talking about people who get mad at every gameplay mechanics changes are mostly Lazy oldschoolers who dont want change in their games

These people should Love call of duty series because this series as never change since MW1 each games are copy and pastes of the others so on and on and on and on !

Iam glad the BF series as a certain evolution in term of graphics and gameplay mechanics

But i dont like How the comunication sythem always depend on 3d spottong mainly ! I think a solid VOIP was needed and also a leadership roles to help to structure and guides peoples and to improove the team work

But other than that BF3 have solids maps solids FPS mechanics , graphics , sounds , caracter moovement , and and so on

If you denied that i cant help you buddy i simply cant !
ignore list #4

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion