ProSiebenSat.1 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: So good it should be nerfed.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-07-16, 11:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
Nephilimuk
Master Sergeant

Re: ProSiebenSat.1

Still trying to work out why you think English speaking Europeans will get better service?

Your working day finishes at 17:00 = 1:00am BST 2:00am CET. Our primetime is your working day!!! Increasing foot fall with none English speakers seems to be the primary motivation here or sharing of risk / reward.

That being said have you formed a strategic partnership / "outsourced" American support? Does this incorporate, French (US & Canada) Spanish or Portuguese (South America!) translations for the client?

Is the Chinese partnership for all of Asia or just China? If so does AsiaPac need to use North American servers?

Also PRO7 do not seem to have any penetration in the UK's media network other than some production companies. The same is also true with Spanish and Portuguese networks.

Just for the record I am not anti Pro7 I have no reason to be. A lot of the answers (no offense Radar and this is not aimed you I appreciate your just providing what information you can) simply do not stack up for the whole of Europe unless you are in a Nordic or Germanic country.

I could go on but I guess like everyone else I will have to wait and see. As a long time subscriber of SOE products I can’t say I am over the moon about how my loyal custom has been rewarded.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion