SmedBlog: Seamless Continents/Naval Units - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Is that a Boomer in your pocket? Can I hold it?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-08-13, 09:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Masterr
Staff Sergeant

Re: SmedBlog: Seamless Continents/Naval Units

@duskguy

I meant for compartmentalized damage to be only done to the carriers (GVC - ground vehicle carrier and AC). Since the carriers are mobile capture points, disarm its defenses, board the carrier, take it over.

As far as seat switching goes...since it IS a mobile spawn point/mobile capture point, I would like for it to be just like defending an outpost...that moves..on water. There doesn't HAVE to be someone in the driver seat but someone that is certified to be a captain, or the outfit guy who spawned it, i hope joe shmo cant drive it because that is a very resource heavy piece of equipment he is using.

Shoot at the carrier's turrets, lowered defenses, shoot at its hull....sinks the carrier.

Battleships will be empire specific they are the "MBT"

destroyers "lightnings"

Patrol boats "holds 6 members for beach raids"

Jet ski's "ATV's"

I would like for infantry to be in the water, but they can't swim all day...stamina bar of sorts.

For the GVC, i'm either thinking this carrier has a special hull where it could pretty much beach itself and start deploying tanks....or it pushes out "naval loadstars" at the terminal you can select what you want in the loadstar, you jump in the loadstart that has one lightning and one MBT...for example. I rather have the first option though....fewer steps is better.

I'll put my ideas of how capturing the AC and other details...in-depth..when i make my own thread.

Last edited by Masterr; 2012-08-13 at 09:54 AM.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion