News: SOE announces Alpha Squad - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Got milk?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-09-09, 06:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
T-Ray
PlanetSide 2
Sr. Art Director

Re: SOE announces Alpha Squad

Originally Posted by Tatwi View Post
TRay, what's up with the "camo" suits with this thing? They are spastic and ugly, like a toddler with crayons, only without the, "awe isn't t sewet". Any chance these we could get these swapped out (optionally) for something like a slick, professional looking military uniform-like color scheme? Something without battle damage on it perhaps? I would never be caught wearing that red/white "camo"...
ok, I'm going to start this conversation off like this. Respect the work that was done if you truly want a respectful response. I may be a dev and I may work for Sony but that doesn't mean that I wont speak my mind when someone insults the hard work that my team put in on this project. It's ok not to like everything in the game. I have no illusions that everyone will love everything we do but if you really want a dialogue with me then you better come correct with the question.

anyway. Each non-neutral tint will have faction specific colors in them so that no one can buy a tint that makes them look like the other factions. I tweeted out the color palettes some time ago. We will be using the colors combinations from each one of those swatches to tint non-neutral camo patterns. So if you have a digital camo it will be a tones in the range of grey, warm grey, red, and charcoal for the TR.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion