PlanetSide 2 at NYCC - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Click here for absolutely nothing!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
This is the last VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-09-17, 02:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Danicia
Sony Online
Sparkly Princess
of Social Media.

PlanetSide 2 at NYCC

Howdy all!

We're putting out the information on the upcoming panel at the New York ComicCon. I asked if I could throw it out here and they said yes!

NYCC 2012
PlanetSide 2 Speaker Session

Date: 10/12/2012
Time: 5:15 PM- 6:15 PM

TITLE: PlanetSide 2 – Redefining the MMOFPS Genre.

DESCRIPTION:
PlanetSide 2 takes all the groundbreaking features from the original game – massive multiplayer battles, distinct empires to rally around, and enormous continents where intense ground and air combat unfold – and adds features that modern gamers have come to expect of the FPS and MMO genres. With advanced technology, years of gamer feedback, and a new Sony Online Entertainment proprietary game engine called ForgeLight™, PlanetSide 2 offers a truly competitive and visceral FPS experience with massive warfare, massive customization and massive community.

Join PlanetSide 2 Creative Director Matthew Higby as he delves into the development process, introduces key learning’s and data from Beta and discusses the future of PlanetSide 2 and online gaming. SOE is all about conversing with players, so bring your PlanetSide 2 and development related questions to the session and Higby will answer them LIVE!

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion