Destructible Terminals - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: is in ur base killin ur d00dz
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-12-31, 04:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Emperor Newt
Second Lieutenant

Question Destructible Terminals

Lately I have been playing Infiltrator a lot (with the Artemis in cqc) and loving it (except the magazine to small for its damage output and speed, extended magazine cert please?)
There is only one thing I have a major probelm with: people destroying equipment and vehicle terminals. These things can give your attack a major advantage but some f.... friendlies keep destroying these for some puny little xp and there is no way to bring them back.
Do you think there is any way to fix this or am I just the only one having this problem? I have some ideas but not sure which one would work.

- Remove xp for destroying terminals
- Highly increase bullet and vehicle damage resistance, make it less resistant to c4, proximity mines and the like
- Give engineers the possibility to repair enemy terminals (without giving xp to avoid exploiting) so that infiltrators can hack them
- Make hacked terminals being used by both factions (set them to the NS state instead of faction specific, maybe make faction specific hacking a higher cert level). Although this is just more a random thought, less related to the issue

Ideas would be welcome, as long as I am not the only one having this issue
I kinda have the same problem with turrets, but there at least I can understand the issue. Although I think the "engineer idea" could also be applicable here.

Last edited by Emperor Newt; 2012-12-31 at 04:48 AM.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion