Malorn's Planetside Manifesto. Anyone Have it? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Now With More Cinnamon
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-01-03, 11:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
HollowX
Private

Re: Malorn's Planetside Manifesto. Anyone Have it?

Originally Posted by Electrofreak View Post
Just remember you guys at SOE, your players are smarter than you are. That's NOT a dig at your intelligence; remember I called the playerbase geniuses. They will find a way to cleverly turn your work against you by finding the game mechanics they can exploit in extremely clever ways, and spreading that knowledge until everyone is doing it, destroying the balance and entertainment value you've worked so hard to achieve.
I'd have to agree. My hope is that within 12 months *fingers crossed* the game will be polished due to all the feedback from the playerbase being addressed. Even if some of the players quit in that time, there's still nothing like Planetside out there and they'll come back wanting more, for sure.

The fact that the devs HAVE listened to the community as a whole so far, I think they'll continue that trend and even more so in the future. Long live Planetside! And the continuing Love/Hate relationship we have with SOE!

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion