(waterson) VA v DVS (and everyone else that wants to show up) - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: the most interesting website in the world.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-01-10, 01:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Fear The Amish
First Sergeant

(waterson) VA v DVS (and everyone else that wants to show up)

After our VA v BRIT match went so well we decided to do another but this time with DVS. I challenged the DVS and got this response...

"To the Vanu Alliance,

I'll accept said challenge... but we will not fight you as a single outfit, because we as a faction represent freedom in its entirety!

Every man, woman, and tiny baby child that serves in the glorious New Conglomerate fights for equality among all.. so restricting others from participating would simply be UNPATRIOTIC!

I for one cannot allow such TYRANNICAL ideas to exist with the world views we have for Auraxis, as a faction.

If you wish to fight us we will not turn you down, but you will fight the entire New Conglomerate united under one banner for FREEDOM.

I am more then sure that our brothers in arms will be happy to fight you on the field of battle.

Perhaps Friday the 18th of January starting at 3 PM PST on Esamir will suit your needs. If so we'll be happy to LIBERATE you.

This will give us plenty of time to rally our comrades in arms and meet you on the field."

Friday 1/18 6pm EST we will be having another throw down on Esamir All are invited lets get another awesome 3-way fight going on! and make sure Waterson takes it's place as the best server around

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion