SOE does not intend to listen to feedback. Time for another method? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Why did the Vanu cross the road?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-01-26, 02:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info
SOE does not intend to listen to feedback. Time for another method?

Firstly a note: I hate to promote something like this, as it seems a little drastic, but I see no other recourse available to us as the evidence outlined below has made clear (for me, at least).

A few things I've noticed that concern me make it pretty clear that despite voting on the ps2 forums on the roadmap being well underway and some ideas being far less popular than others - and still having an overall negative rating now - SOE does not intend to listen or pay attention. They will, as usual, steamroll ahed with things.

See things such as the outfit tournements that are at best divisive in the community, and are at worst simply pandering to BR3/CoD/Moh crowd. Outfit tournaments are something Smedly has said he views as being the only real way to make Esports work in ps2.

So, despite this, our votes mean NOTHING. All it is, is ANOTHER PR gig.

so, things like supply contains and fb/twitter integration, which are both hilariously and wildly unpopular, will likely make it in anyway.

This is par for the course with SOE, and they've likely made their minds up anyway on most/all of this. They did this with BFRs, and the same thing will happen with this MLG bullshit. So, instead of speaking, I propose giving them the actual metrics.

The solution:

Those who see this pattern and agree, STOP LOGGING IN. Even if you currently play and are concerned about this: DO NOT LOG IN. Boycott the game and force SOE to see that this is no longer acceptable and will not be tolerated by the community. This is how they will listen, most people think that content in a game like this is made up of bases, gens, turrets, etc. The real content? Players. Actual humans fighting one another in a virtual battlefield.

If you are a leader of an organised outfit, pass this around and get people to simply not log in for a week or three. If enough people do it, they will be forced to see what they stand to lose.

Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company.
Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion