Unreactable TTK= Shotgun..More Nerf/ Less Insta kill - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I don't have a life, mind if I borrow yours?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-01-31, 02:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Chewy
Major

Re: Unreactable TTK= Shotgun..More Nerf/ Less Insta kill

Originally Posted by Dreamcast View Post
Yeah...Shotguns kill me so fast that I can't activate HA shield.

Anyother gun other than the SAW, I still ahve time to react with HA shields and fight back and I usually kill them unless they are very good.

You can't compare the TTK of shotguns from close distance to any other gun IMO.....Is basically a Scatmax.
You can't compare the TTK of any gun at med to long range to a shotgun. It's basically a sniper.

See what I did there? You CAN"T take a shotgun outside of CQC without having to spend round, after round, after round, after round to getting single pellets to hit. Even the hated Scattermax weapons are USELESS at range and are only effective at CQC. I run dual Mattocks and still can't use them past 15m. If a lone troop spots me at 20m+ I have NO chance at killing him with my AI MAX. Iv lost count on the number of times I have had to flee from people because they can see and hit me at distances I can't touch.

It's a damned SHOTGUN! They serve the role of room clearer at the cost of being zero good at near anything else. That's the trade people make. Become useless at range for power at CQC. It's the same trade snipers make and I don't see them getting bitched.

Besides, if you're running a HA and entering a cap point or defend area. Why are your shields not up before entering an unknown room? If you're going to breach a room without a meat-shield, then you best learn to turn on your HA shield before giving the enemy time to see, aim, and fire on you. Doing that will give you a much better chance against shotguns. More so if you're as good as your stats say.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion