News: We need your help: This week at 5pm PDT we are having a focus tests on Public Test - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Expectations, i expect nothing!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-04-11, 12:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Rolfski
Major

Re: We need your help: This week at 5pm PDT we are having a focus tests on Public Te

Originally Posted by Kail View Post
I think a big problem was the constant crashes people were having. I know I gave up after 30min and 6 crashes.
Not everybody crashed that frequently. The big problem was people not showing up in the first place.

In the beginning I noticed a single public Enclave squad called Dagger 5 and I also noticed a few guys from Azure Twilight but that's basically it.

Actually, I was expecting some of these major US outfit tags floating around but I didn't see any of them: DVS, Test, GOTR, AOD, EXE, ODAM, TAS, Crimson Dawn, GOON, TRAF, 666, EGO, IDDI, COLG, PHX, TRG, 1BOC, ADK, PRX, BONK, WTAC, R8J, 81EE. If each of these major US outfits would have showed up that would have been sufficient to crash the test server. Instead I found myself capping the Crown ON MY OWN. It was an embarrassment tbh, especially considering how loud the demands have been for a test server. Hopefully the outfits above will step up their game and secure a good lattice implementation for all of us, starting tonight.

Originally Posted by Sardus View Post
It's hard to coordinate things on such short notice. Especially when it involves multiple outfits.
You don't need to coordinate with other outfits. Just make sure yours shows up.

Last edited by Rolfski; 2013-04-11 at 04:29 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion