Briggs the red headed step child - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I dont' know, should i shoot him?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Briggs (AU)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-04-13, 10:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
DirtyBird
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Briggs the red headed step child

If the other servers in US or EU got treated to the same lack of support that Briggs suffers there would be a interweb melt down.

Friday night from the start of our prime time the server was down(locked) for 8hrs.
Nothing from SOE acknowledging a problem during that 8hr period, nothing at all at any time since actually.

There was a SOE rep who use to attend to the Briggs issues promptly but he (Veratu) has not been heard from since the end of Feb.
Its almost like he was sent out to AU to assist in the server set up and then sent back home never to be heard from again.

This week we've had 4 days where there has either been some sort of maintenance or an issue with the server during our prime time.

I know we dont have the greatest population and SOE probably regret setting up a server in AU but while we are here using it at least support the damn thing.
You'll probably have us merged by xmas so surely until then you can stop giving us the short end of the stick.

We appreciate the server in AU but its pointless if you wont treat it the same as the other servers.
Most of time its fine but when you have nights like Friday and 8hrs downtime and no one from SOE could give a rats toss bag, its disappointing.

The GM's we get on to check for hackers run on USA time as well.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Briggs (AU)