What I imagined with regards to tunnels and spawnrooms and generators... - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Get down! They're throwing rubber duckies!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-06-06, 10:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
CraazyCanuck
First Sergeant

Re: What I imagined with regards to tunnels and spawnrooms and generators...

I like the idea of hackable shield doors as well.

Could also have the opposite available as well for defending infiltrators in stonewalling enemy infiltrators, with counter hacks. Infiltrators defending a base can hack their own equipment and introduce their own anti-virus to increase the time it takes for an enemy hack to process. The virus could also alert them of a hack in progress, and it would have an indicator on the minimap.

With the duration of the hack increased, and the radar notification of the hack, the friendly infiltrator would have a small window to get to the hack location and nullify the threat.

Would introduce a new sub tier to the hacking tree. I would also like infiltrators to have the ability to hack enemy sundys and or vehicles in general. If not outright taking it over, then their hack would nullify the spawning ability of the sundy until a friendly infiltrator was able to remove the virus. Other enemy vehicles, when hacked, would deny entry into the vehicle until the virus was removed if outright possession wasn't deemed ok by the dev team.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion