Warning, very unpopular opinion! Why kill-cam desperately needs to return - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where everyone has a hart
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-08-19, 03:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Wahooo
Captain

Re: Warning, very unpopular opinion! Why kill-cam desperately needs to return

WHO THE HELL ARE THE PLAYERS YOU ARE TRYING TO HELP AND WHY DO THEY MATTER?

Originally Posted by Rolfski View Post
Problem is that the average, casual player probably doesn't bother to dive into a feature like this. He just gives this game a try, gets farmed all the time by hardcore vets that want this game become even more hardcore and quits in frustration.
^^^^^
If they can't be arsed to use a feature to help them learn, and obviously dont' have the mental capacity to figure out how to stand back and watch for the massive bright tracers after they, or someone around them died, why do they deserve to be spoon fed such critical information?

Farming ok, camping ok... camping to farm not ok? You are making no sense. As a sniper I rely on the ability to sometimes get to a good spot where I CAN camp... if it is a good spot then I will be farming, but farming with a purpose. You know killing heavies with RL so my tanks are ok, killing snipers so my heavies with RL stay alive and shoot their tanks. Sometimes I go to great lengths to get to these spots and do what I can to try and stay hidden and keep people guessing. I play smart and do what I can to shoot first anyone I think might have the ability to find me... BEFORE they find me. To think my position is compromised the first time I kill someone? No thank you not for me.

For the players that REALLY need this as a feature as much as you want to say they do? I can't see them gaining as much as the players that don't need it to whom this type of things becomes a MAJOR advantage.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion