Connery pilot Vertical thrust talk - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Retro edition.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-08-29, 03:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
Snoggy
Private

Re: Connery pilot Vertical thrust talk

Originally Posted by snafus View Post
Begone disgruntled Lib pilot. We will dance if we want to and you can't stop us.

My dalton will stop you. Either as you get between me and that reaver.. or me and those ground targets!

And I personally would rather see dogfights as... well.. dogfights.... what we have is a bunch of people circling and dancing around.... rather see much more use of altitude and speed advantages.... none of this 0-120mph in 2 seconds.. but E retention and all the complexities of air combat applied.

Even today I started using the hover frame.. and... against my own convictions.. started actually using this reverse thrust maneuver. Talk about shooting fish in a barrel, no wonder they are calling for nerfs. Even the 'experienced' people were easy to blast out of the air, and I fly libs for a living.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)